Effective August 20, 2021, all staff, performers, and audience members must be fully vaccinated or provide negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours of show entry. Please view our FULL Covid-19 policy here.
Steps To Make a Ticket Reservation:
- Click SHOWS on our home page
- Go to the DAY of that month for the show you’re looking to attend
- If you cannot make a reservation, the show you selected is either 1) Sold Out. 2) Not on sale yet (see below for When to Make a Reservation). or 3) First come, first served seating. Click the BOX that says MAKE A RESERVATION on the calendar for your desired show date
- You will then be RANDOMLY placed in a Queue-It line (When a show goes on sale, we use the Queue-It system to help handle the thousands of visitors that visit the page at the same time for our limited number of seats)
- When it is your turn, you will enter the reservation page and then select the number of seats you’re wanting and at what table (Note: you must choose number of seats. You are not reserving an entire table if you choose 1). We do reserve ALL seats at each table, so if you are a smaller party at a larger table, you’ll get to make some new friends!
- You will be asked for your credit card and billing information for the non-refundable show cover charge and $4.00 reservation fee (plus tax) per person.
- You can only reserve up to 6 seats per order.
- **It is important to note that we have a limited number of seats available for reservation. The Bluebird is an intimate music venue with only 20 tables inside (of varying sizes). Should you be unable to make a reservation, we have some seating in the church pew areas that are first come, first served for our early shows at 6:00pm and 6:30pm.
When to Make a Reservation:
- MONDAY SHOWS:
- 6:00PM OPEN MIC - No Reservations! First come, first served seating only!
- 9:30PM MIKE HENDERSON BAND - No Reservations! First come, first served seating only!
- TUESDAY SHOWS: Become available a WEEK in advance (Tuesday) at 8:00 AM CST
- WEDNESDAY SHOWS: Become available a WEEK in advance (Wednesday) at 8:00 AM CST
- THURSDAY SHOWS: Become available a WEEK in advance (Thursday) at 8:00 AM CST
- FRIDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST
- SATURDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST
- SUNDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST
**THIS AVAILABLITY (s/b availability) WILL LOOK DIFFERENT FOR ANY SPECIAL SHOWS, ETC.
Things to Know:
ALL reservations have to be made through our online system on bluebirdcafe.com, we DO NOT accept any reservations over the phone!
***Please note, when you make a reservation at The Bluebird Cafe, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
- All ticket reservations are non-refundable.
- Ticket reservations at The Bluebird Cafe are an agreement to pay the non-refundable reservation fee of $4.00 per person, the cover charge (plus applicable tax/fees), and to meet the $10.00 per seat food and/or drink minimum.
- If you are a “no show”, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the $10.00 minimum for each seat in your reservation.
- Reservations are for your personal use. They are NOT transferrable and NOT for resale! We perform random I.D. checks and the name on the reservation must match the name on the I.D.
- Please call (615-383-1461) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your reservation AT LEAST 24 hours in advance. PLEASE NOTE if your reservations are for a Saturday or Sunday evening show, you need to cancel by 2:00 p.m. the Friday before or risk being charged.
- Ticket reservation holders must arrive before the start of the performance to guarantee their seats, otherwise unclaimed seats will be filled from the walk-up line once the show has started.
- Performers are subject to change.
- Bar seats are only for customers 21 years of age or older.
- We require accessible seat requests to be made two weeks in advance of the show date for guaranteed accessible seats. If you made a reservation outside of that window using our online system, please call The Bluebird Cafe during office hours and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please know that if you reserved outside of the two week window, accessible seats are not guaranteed.
- The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room. If you do not honor our SHHHH! policy (being quiet while the performers are on stage) you may be asked to leave.
- No outside food and/or drink is allowed inside the venue.
- Still photography is allowed, unless the artist requests otherwise.
- RECORDING COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL (VIDEO OR AUDIO) IS PROHIBITED.
The Bluebird Cafe
Monday through Friday between 12 PM and 4 PM CST
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS A TINY ROOM, we have limited availability for wheelchair accessible seating. We can accommodate up to 2 seats per show– a wheelchair accessible seat plus a companion – if we are given at least 2 weeks’ notice. Email email@example.com or call 615-383-1461 12 PM - 4 PM CST Monday-Friday for assistance.
We encourage talking before the show, between sets and after the show but ask that during the performances,audience members keep their voices low and talking to a minimum.
In the Round vs. In the Row:
- In the Round: Our signature style has the songwriters in the center of the room, where they perform together, telling stories and accompanying each other. It’s a unique set up that allows the audience an up close and personal experience of how songwriters create their music.
- In the Row: Where the songwriters will perform their music on-stage.