We have had the most amazing 2019 and want to thank all of our friends, show attendees, songwriters, sponsors and supporters! Here are our top moments of 2019:
1. We received the 2019 Best of Nashville award for Best Writers' Open Mic Night!
2. Our documentary film BLUEBIRD, as well as the film soundtrack were released! Listen to the soundtrack exclusively on Apple Music here: apple.co/2PhWXTu
3. We partnered with Taylor Guitars to start The Golden Pick Contest! This year long contest is for songwriters in which one winner a month will win a slew of prizes! Check out the contest rules here: https://bit.ly/35kWFB8
4. We partnered with the state of Tennessee for the first ever Tennessee Songwriter's Week! We had a great time bringing songwriter shows to Memphis, Nashville, Johnson City, Chattanooga and Knoxville! You can now sign up for 2020 qualifying rounds here: tnvacation.com/songwriters-week
5. Ken Burns' PBS film Country Music released in an epic 8 part series! This film shows the evolution of Country Music in America and we are featured in episode 8! Watch here: https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/country-music/
6. Our documentary film BLUEBIRD debuted at the legendary SXSW film festival in Austin, Texas! See bluebirdthemovie.com for all the places you can watch it from home!
7. We added a second night to our annual Bluebird at Sundance series and SOLD OUT every night! Follow along for announcements of new shows!
8. We reached 100,000 followers on Instagram! Follow us at https://www.instagram.com/bluebirdcafetn/