Steps To Make a Reservation:
- Click SHOWS on our home page
- Go to the DAY of that month for the show you’re looking to attend
- (If you cannot make a reservation, the show you selected is either 1) Sold Out, 2) Not on sale yet (see below for When to Make a Reservation), or 3) First come, first served seating). Click the BOX that says MAKE A RESERVATION on the calendar for your desired show date
- You will then be RANDOMLY placed in a Queue-It line (When a show goes on sale, we use the Queue-It system to help handle the thousands of visitors that visit the page at the same time for our limited number of seats)
- When it is your turn, you will enter the reservation page and then select the number of seats you’re wanting and at what table (Note: you must choose number of seats. You are not reserving an entire table if you choose 1). We do reserve ALL seats at each table, so if you are a smaller party at a larger table, you’ll get to make some new friends!
- You will be asked for your credit card and billing information for the $3.00 + tax non-refundable reservation fee per person (unless it is noted that it is a pre-paid show).
- You can only reserve up to 6 seats
- You will have ONE minute to select seats and proceed to checkout
**It is important to note that we have a limited number of seats available for reservation. The Bluebird is an intimate music venue with only 20 tables inside (of varying sizes). Should you be unable to make a reservation, we have some seating in the church pew areas that are first come, first served for our early shows at 6:00pm and 6:30pm.
When to Make a Reservation:
- MONDAY SHOWS: No Reservations! First come, first served seating only! (Note that as a courtesy to our neighbors, we do not allow lines to form at our door until 4:30PM).
- TUESDAY SHOWS: Become available a WEEK in advance (Tuesday) at 8AM CST
- WEDNESDAY SHOWS: Become available a WEEK in advance (Wednesday) at 8AM CST
- THURSDAY SHOWS: Become available a WEEK in advance (Thursday) at 8AM CST
- FRIDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8AM CST
- SATURDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8AM CST
- SUNDAY SHOWS: Become available the Monday of that week at 8AM CST
**THIS AVAILIBILITY (s/b availability) WILL LOOK DIFFERENT FOR ANY PRE-PAY/PRE-SALE SHOW
Things to Know:
ALL reservations have to be made through our online system on bluebirdcafe.com, we DO NOT accept any reservations over the phone!
- There is a $3.28 per reservation fee applied at checkout
- We have a $10.00 per person minimum at your table for food/drinks
- ALL AGES ARE WELCOME – with the exception that you MUST be 21+ to sit at the 10 bar seats
- We offer some first come, first served seating for our shows Tuesday – Saturday;
- Early Shows: 10-12 seats available (unless otherwise noted)
- Late Shows: A handful of seats available (unless otherwise noted)
**PLEASE LINE UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FRONT DOOR FOR FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED SEATING
- We do NOT take any reservations for Monday night shows – all seating is first come, first served
- You can only make a reservation of up to 6 people once reservations are on sale. Here are the seating charts for our two types of shows: IN THE ROUND and IN THE ROW
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS A TINY ROOM, we have limited availability for accessible seating. We can accommodate up to 2 seats – an accessible seat plus a companion – if we are given at least 2 weeks’ notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-383-1461 12pm-4pm CST Monday-Friday for assistance.
We encourage talking before the show, between sets and after the show but ask that during the performances,audience members keep their voices low and talking to a minimum.
In the Round vs. In the Row:
- In the Round: Our signature style has the songwriters in the center of the room, where they perform together, telling stories and accompanying each other. It’s a unique set up that allows the audience an up close and personal experience of how songwriters create their music.
- In the Row: Where the songwriters will perform their music on-stage.