Given the stature of The Bluebird Cafe in the musical community, it is surprisingly small. We highly recommend reservations. We have only 20 tables available for reservations. However, for our early shows (at 6:00pm and 6:30pm) there are twenty-five spaces at the bar and on the benches that are on a first-come-first-served basis. Plan on getting here early for “big” shows.
Reservations are NOT accepted by e-mail or voicemail. You MUST use our online reservation system.
We take reservations online. Please click here to reserve your table online. New shows go on sale at 8:00am online and stay on sale until 4:15pm the day of (with the exception of Saturday’s shows, which go off sale on Fridays at 4:15pm).To make a weekday reservation, you can go on online one week in advance (Tuesday for next Tuesday’s show, Wednesday for next Wednesday). For Friday and Saturday reservations, go online beginning at 8:00 am Monday of the week of the shows. Sunday and Monday shows are generally first come, first served. Please have your credit card number ready, as you will need it to confirm your reservation! (There is a non-refundable reservation fee of $2.00 per person).
***Please note, when you make a reservation at The Bluebird Cafe, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
• Please be aware that cover charges (if applicable) are payable on the night of the show by credit card or with cash when you arrive at The Bluebird Cafe. Reservations at the Bluebird Cafe are an agreement to pay the non-refundable reservation fee ($2.00 per person/charged in advance), the cover charge and to meet the $7.00 per seat food and/or drink minimum. If you’re a “no show”, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for the total of the cover charge, and the $7.00 minimum for each of your reservations.
• Please note that you have agreed, per the Terms and Conditions, that this reservation is for your personal use, and NOT for resale!
• Please call to cancel your reservation AT LEAST 24 hours in advance, or you may reply to this email with your cancellation. PLEASE NOTE! If your reservations are for a Saturday evening show, you will need to cancel by 4:15 p.m. the Friday before or risk being charged!
• WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RELEASE YOUR SEATS IF YOU HAVE NOT CLAIMED THEM BY THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW.
• Bar seats are only for customers 21 or older.
• The Bluebird Cafe is a listening room. If you do not honor our Shhh! policy (being quiet while the performers are on stage) you may be asked to leave.
• No outside food and or drink is allowed inside the club.
• Still photography is allowed, unless the artist requests otherwise. Please be aware that the material you come to hear is protected under copyright and MAY NOT be recorded in ANY medium without permission of Bluebird Management and ALL of the artists involved in the event.
We generally do not take reservations for our Sunday or Monday shows, though we make exceptions for some special shows on Mondays.
Each seat at a table or the bar has a $7.00 per person food and / or drink minimum. Early shows have no cover – a great value for great entertainment. All late shows (9:00pm and 9:30pm) have a cover charge which goes directly to the performers.
We feature a varied menu of appetizers, hot&cold sandwiches, salads&daily hot specials, available until 10 pm.
We open at 5:00pm, Tues-Thurs and at 5:30pm, Fri-Mon. We do not open for lunch.
For our late shows, doors open at 8:30pm for our 9:00pm shows (Tues-Thurs) and at 9:00pm for our 9:30pm show (Fri/Sat).
There is a limit of 15 people per reservation.
In deference to the performers and your fellow customers, we have become a non-smoking club. We do have an outdoor speaker and a window to watch through for all our smoking friends. And, we can’t say it enough . . . Shhh!